Benchmark & Docker

DreamDream OGServices Provider

Hey Guys,

We all love to show our virtual Dick on bench marking the shit out of our servers. But i hate to always search for the URL's because I'm too lazy to save them down.

So i had the idea on creating a Docker image which contains the most of the Scripts.
Now my questions,

• Is there any interest in something like that?
  • If yes, which scripts would you like to see?
  • What are the downsides in this approach?

I would love to hear your opinions about this Topic.

Pool Docker&Benchmark
  1. How you feel about this Idea?14 votes
    1. Let's Go
      35.71%
    2. Are you stupid
      14.29%
    3. Amitz
      50.00%
Tagged:

Comments

• Sorry but doesn't sound very necessary to have a docker image. A static html page with the necessary commands is more than sufficient?

Thanked by (2)flips Abdullah

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• DreamDream OGServices Provider

@poisson said:
    Sorry but doesn't sound very necessary to have a docker image. A static html page with the necessary commands is more than sufficient?

Yea sure it could do it also. But i've docker always installed on nearly all machines.
    The bonus point would be, that you can run Linux benchmarks on Windooof.

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@Dream said:
    Yea sure it could do it also. But i've docker always installed on nearly all machines.

I have underwear in nearly every dresser I own; that doesn't mean I expect someone else to have my underwear in their dresser.. at least until after dinner.

Thanked by (3)Dream uptime skorous

My pronouns are like/subscribe.