Hestia Atlas - new interface for HestiaCP

edited October 1 in General

I’ve been working on a new interface for HestiaCP. Built entirely with Claude Opus 5.5.

https://github.com/loayai/hestia-atlas

It adds a new sidebar/navigation structure, a Tools-style home page, redesigned lists and forms, mobile support, admin/user views, and a CSS-only Lite version.

It uses Hestia’s existing backend and open-source assets, with no changes to the core Hestia files.

A few screenshots:
Tools
Green
Web Domains

✨🎁 Low end deals Telegram tracker: https://t.me/lowendweb

Comments

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorProviderOG

    Looks good.

    Tailwind is getting a bit overkill these days, I regret using it for TierHive too. But it gets things done quickly

    TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
    FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/

  • @AnthonySmith said:
    Looks good.

    Tailwind is getting a bit overkill these days, I regret using it for TierHive too. But it gets things done quickly

    What would you have used instead of tailwind?

  • I also put up a live demo if anyone wants to try it:

    https://hestia.hos7.com:2083/

    ✨🎁 Low end deals Telegram tracker: https://t.me/lowendweb

  • AGXLAGXL Provider

    That looks great! I really like it because it doesn't look like it was generated by AI at all! Well done on the prompts! I'll definitely give it a try!

  • AK_KWHAK_KWH ProviderOG
    edited 9:47AM

    i created this LowEndSpirit - VPS Hosting and tech forum
    how doees it looks

    KhanWebHost Cheap Shared Hosting | Cheap KVM VPS (DE,UK,US,FR) | KVM Sale - LES Offers

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorProviderOG

    @sumo said:

    @AnthonySmith said:
    Looks good.

    Tailwind is getting a bit overkill these days, I regret using it for TierHive too. But it gets things done quickly

    What would you have used instead of tailwind?

    I dont have a good answer for that, design is not my strong point.

    TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
    FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/

  • @loay said:
    I’ve been working on a new interface for HestiaCP. Built entirely with Claude Opus 5.5.

    https://github.com/loayai/hestia-atlas

    It adds a new sidebar/navigation structure, a Tools-style home page, redesigned lists and forms, mobile support, admin/user views, and a CSS-only Lite version.

    It uses Hestia’s existing backend and open-source assets, with no changes to the core Hestia files.

    A few screenshots:
    Tools
    Green
    Web Domains

    Looks good, will have a look at the demo.

    BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    White Label VPN | Software Licensing Billing | WHMCS Alternative

Sign In or Register to comment.