Whitelabel Support, Web/Server Management, Migrations, Theme Integrations & More

MichaelCeeMichaelCee ModeratorProviderOG Cymru
edited 6:42PM in Services and Other

Running a hosting company means tickets don't stop at 5pm. If you're answering them yourself at midnight, or putting off hiring because the volume doesn't justify a full-time person, that's the gap I fill.

I'm Michael. I've been in hosting for 12+ years and run my own brands (DragonWebHost and OnePoundEmail), so I handle your customers the way I'd want mine handled.


Whitelabel Ticket Support

I reply as your company, under your name. Your customers never know it's outsourced.

  • £50/mo - up to 50 ticket responses
  • £99/mo - up to 100 ticket responses

Price lock: these rates haven't changed since 2022 and go up in 2027. Sign up before then and you keep your current rate for as long as you stay subscribed.

Order Whitelabel Support


🛠️ Management Services

One-off jobs or ongoing care:

  • Website Migration - £20 one-time (HTML/WordPress, files, databases and email)
  • Software Installation - £20 one-time (Blesta, WHMCS, cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, WordPress, Softaculous)
  • Website Management - £25/mo per site (backups, updates, general upkeep)
  • Server Management - £50/mo (cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk or custom panels)

Order Management Services


Blesta & WHMCS Theme Integration

Want your client area to actually look like your website? I build and integrate custom templates for Blesta and WHMCS, quoted per project.

Past work: View Portfolio

Blesta setup and support also available:

Order Blesta Services


Good to Know

  • 5.0 rating across Fiverr and direct clients
  • 2000+ clients served
  • UK-based
  • Written communication only - everything is handled via tickets or email, so every request and fix is on record. No calls or video meetings.

Questions welcome here, or open a ticket and I'll get back to you.

Cheers,
Michael · michaelcee.com

Sign In or Register to comment.