Storage Server [EU/40TB+]
I am looking for host suggestions in EU for a storage server (40TB minimum) that I can host my personal Plex collection on ![]()
Budget: £70-100 a month.
Edit: No Hetzner, they got the ban bomb courtesy of Plex
I'm posting here as I'd rather support a smaller host than one of the big players.
Comments
AD: VPS Price Tracker
Location a bit too far for media streaming
No worries, I'll keep shitposting:
AD: VPS Price Tracker
If I may guesstimate your utility function—since hard requirements are usually not so hard—here's a 30TB VPS not from Hetzner:
AD: VPS Price Tracker
Ty for the suggestions!
i believe mlnl.host (@jayjay ) offers storage dedis in NL somewhere at the upper limit of your budget:
https://www.millenial.host/portal/store/dedicated-servers
their server with 6x 18TB HDDs:
https://www.millenial.host/portal/cart.php?a=add&pid=68
onidel - 🇦🇺🇳🇱🇸🇬🇻🇳🇺🇸 - High Availability - Hourly Billing - API support - BGP/BYOIP - SEV-SNP
@oloke Thanks for the mention! @Gerrard8 I believe you've already reached out to us? Any more questions let me know.
Hong Kong, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Lithuania, Switzerland VPS / Dedicated Servers - DDoS Protected, 1 / 10 Gbit Unmetered, NAT and more