pCloud and Rsync
Has anyone of the pCloud users here tried using it with rsync? I haven't yet, but seems like they're promoting it again, so I might give it a try. Got lots of unused space anyway ![]()

Has anyone of the pCloud users here tried using it with rsync? I haven't yet, but seems like they're promoting it again, so I might give it a try. Got lots of unused space anyway ![]()

Comments
Rclone I have used in plenty. Likewise with koofr
blog archives
Why not try it and let LES pick up the bill?
https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/11433/help-wanted-feed-your-vps-addiction-for-free
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
Thanks! I keep flagging posts that I want to thank. Old habits die hard.
Ympker's VPN LTD Comparison, Uptime.is, Ympker's GitHub.
Nice idea, but I'm a teacher in secondary education now. Unfortunately, I have less time than as a student, now 😆😂
Ympker's VPN LTD Comparison, Uptime.is, Ympker's GitHub.
fair enoguh, i hope its going well for you!
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
It is, thanks mate
I'm just about 3 weeks in, so it's still a lot of work and getting used to, but it's fun. What about you? How's life?
Ympker's VPN LTD Comparison, Uptime.is, Ympker's GitHub.