TierHive - Update post - 07th October 2026 - new location

13»

Comments

  • imokimok OG Not Administrator

    @AnthonySmith said:

    @imok said:
    I want to move to Vancouver

    In general or just a VPS move?

    Me, my wife, my cats and my servers.

  • zedzed OG
    edited 9:46PM

    @WSS said:

    @AnthonySmith said:

    It is literally a direct slap in the face to be doing this sort of thing on an ultra-budget, small-scale project on a shared IP, so zero tolerance will be the reaction to zero respect.

    Your rentals, your rules. I'd start by nerfing anyone with a non-super-small Linux instance that refuses to run qemu-ga. You've basically undercut VirMach as the cheapest host plausible with actual service provided. You're going to attract the MJJs.

    i'll accept my refund i guess. shame.

    edit: support zero tolerance for bullshit on a shared ip, regardless.

    I ain’t reading all that, but I’m happy for you though. Or sorry that happened.

Sign In or Register to comment.