[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• edited August 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:
    ^ Back to the end of the queue, you go. :#

I am trying to fix his analogy just read it

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@add_iT said:
    Yes but sure is normal you ask it on first place on next day, how long this can be fixed, because we are not mechanics, and we get confirmed for how long it can get fixed , got it?

We can't do it right now. You should create a ticket as titled and when we do fix the migration issue, we'll process it. No ETA, sorry. Luckily your service is currently on a functional node that had a recent problem appear which is already resolved. It's possible it'll run into issues again so if you're worried or you still want to migrate away for free, I'll still honor my original offer to you but the timeline has obviously shifted since the tool I thought was functional isn't.

• edited August 2022

@VirMach said:

@add_iT said:
    Yes but sure is normal you ask it on first place on next day, how long this can be fixed, because we are not mechanics, and we get confirmed for how long it can get fixed , got it?

We can't do it right now. You should create a ticket as titled and when we do fix the migration issue, we'll process it. No ETA, sorry. Luckily your service is currently on a functional node that had a recent problem appear which is already resolved. It's possible it'll run into issues again so if you're worried or you still want to migrate away for free, I'll still honor my original offer to you but the timeline has obviously shifted since the tool I thought was functional isn't.

Like i said i have not blame on you

It started from your worshipper that blame me for asking progress fix on previous day on HERE

I don't care u said a month, a year or so

• @add_iT said:
    It started from your worshipper that blame me for asking progress fix on previous day on HERE

You got your answer and you don't seem to like the rest of us here, so perhaps it's time you wander back down into your hole or under the bridge, wherever you came from.

• edited August 2022

@Daevien said:

@add_iT said:

You got your answer and you don't seem to like the rest of us here, so perhaps it's time you wander back down into your hole or under the bridge, wherever you came from.

It seems you did not read the whole story clown account :)

Funny that i checked all your comment just asking update issue and problem your virmach service too

• @add_iT said: I don't care u said a month, a year or so

Fine, it'll be one year and six days. Don't follow up for at least half that.

• @skorous said:

@add_iT said: I don't care u said a month, a year or so

Fine, it'll be one year and six days. Don't follow up for at least half that.

He already answer it so u don't need to answer because you are not the mechanics

• Close the door on your way out. :/

Thanked by (1)atomi

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    Close the door on your way out. :/

You too seems like crying update your issue there

@AlwaysSkint said:
    @Virmach is it possible to move CHI to a closer venue, such as Denver, rather than NYC?
    Are all AMS earmarked for FFM?
    Also, please refrain from migrating multi-IP VPS until you're closer to fixing that issue.
    Patiently (kinda) waiting for rDNS to be working again, so that my server notifications get delivered. :'(

Why not open ticket for it?

• @add_iT said:

I read your rambling story about how you didn't do what was asked then got impatient, intermixed with insults to everyone on this forum.

Funny that i checked all your comment just asking update issue and problem your virmach service too

I don't even know what to say here about your lack of reading ability if you actually did look at my comment history here at all.

He already answer it so u don't need to answer because you are not the mechanics

So you got your answer but are still here trying to piss the rest of us off. Hence, me saying, you can leave now troll. This could just maybe be why Virmach doesn't reply at the other location, because dealing with trolls would mean nothing would ever get fixed.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint pikachu
  • edited August 2022

@add_iT said: You too seems like crying update your issue there

You have quoted me totally out of context. Are you a journalist?
    Your lack of comprehension is obvious, as is your trolling. Could be time for a mod to step in?

Thanked by (1)Daevien

• @Daevien said:

@add_iT said:

I read your rambling story about how you didn't do what was asked then got impatient, intermixed with insults to everyone on this forum.

Who said i am impatient?

Also i did not do what he asked?

I ask after they promise to fix, how the progress fixing?

Where the impatient thing?

• edited August 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:

@add_iT said: You too seems like crying update your issue there

You have quoted me totally out of context. Are you a journalist?
    Your lack of comprehension is obvious, as is your trolling. Could be time for a mod to step in?

Yeah i ask so why u ask here rather than ticketing it ?

Just because everyone can read and listening it?

Looks like same thing with i did

So many fanatic here almost did not know how the first start

• edited August 2022

@add_iT said: why u ask here

Idiot troll: disengaging.

The word is YOU!

• edited August 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:

@add_iT said: why u ask here

Idiot troll: disengaging.

You are the first idiot here trolling and discriminated non OG user who (myself) want reply what @virmach said

And then bring the ogf thing

• @add_iT said: You are the first idiot here trolling and discriminated non OG user

Yeah, it's because you're non-OG. That's totally the reason.

• @risturiz said:
    It´s like #TeamTYO are the most noisy? :-) ... I want to be on #TeamMIA but Ryzen button dont work xD

I want to be on #TeamCHI but the Ryzen button keeps saying no

Thanked by (1)risturiz
  • @add_iT said:

@Daevien said:

@add_iT said:

Who said i am impatient?

The impatient thing was asking for an update one day after raising the ticket, when the most casual reading of this thread would have told you that they're so snowed under it might take a bit of time.

You want instant response, go buy something less ... lowend.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

Quick little update on everything else not including the issues we've already discussed.

• Tickets: We're going to begin closing and auto-crediting people based on ticket categories. So once we complete a specific task that's highly related to a type of general ticket created, we'll mass reply to them and hope most people have that issue resolved. The first batch of tickets we are auto replying to are MERGED tickets, as it's very difficult to get to most of them since they have several replies and have gotten very convoluted. After these, we'll be more specific. We're also adding an official message requesting multiple tickets not be created at this time or that they may be merged and closed without further reply.
    • Storage Servers: Amsterdam storage node is going to be sent out next, and we're doing final testing. I'm probably going to want to do a more extreme test run for several days at this point for the disk and memory before sending it off. We'll also send out a second motherboard just in case we run into issues down the line. I was going to send a second RAID controller as well but we may not be able to do that as we may need it for NYC since that's having issues, I'll see. The second storage node for Tokyo is being further delayed at this time.
    • Additional Ryzen Servers & Migrations: We're preparing shipments for all the leftover extra servers we have left, about a dozen. These will initially serve any immediate needs such as replacing faulty existing servers, and then we'll open them up to migration requests by default so everyone can finally get settled down in a more desirable location (outside of Tokyo, that's too high demand to meet right now.) Finally, if any space is still left over, we may do a small sale after first catching up on everything else. The sale will not be pre-order and will not include Tokyo.
    • IPv6: We're beginning to re-organize IPv6 blocks and with the next batch of switch configuration changes, we'll have them assigned to servers. After this is completed, we'll begin configuring the blocks on SolusVM and then deploy the appropriate plugin(s) to allow people to add self-serve IPv6. We will most likely start off with single IPv6 deployments and at a later time allow subnets to be requested. These may end up getting deployed on a per location basis. If we do it that way, we may jut elect to auto-assign it to everyone since the module most likely will not end up working well with location group restrictions.

@atomi said:

@risturiz said:
    It´s like #TeamTYO are the most noisy? :-) ... I want to be on #TeamMIA but Ryzen button dont work xD

I want to be on #TeamCHI but the Ryzen button keeps saying no

This should be working as well. I may have to check with our developer since the common theme between MIA and CHI not working would be that it's not accepting the new unknown naming schemes for CHI2 and MIA.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ tototo
  • williewillie OG
    edited August 2022

@VirMach said: I feel really bad that you've been on multiple nodes that have had so many problems. I did eventually determine the cause of the first node you were on, it was a combination of a bad operating system drive and bad DIMM.

It's ok in my case. I'm not really affected by the outages in the sense that both my VPS in SJ are idlers these days. It seemed to me though that many other nodes were also having hw trouble, suggesting some kind of flaky hw selection and/or a process failure in not testing the boxes enough before deployment (or maybe these promo offers amount to us being burn-in testers, which is ok I guess: we mostly knew what we were getting into with this particular one). One thing I know is that many Linux system builders stay away from Broadcom gear in general, Raspberry Pi notwithstanding.

Both SJC nodes I'm currently on don't respond from the client area. I'm not sure if you were saying the first one was running again.

• Did I miss something? Is Chicago seen as an OK location these days; I thought migrations away were going to happen? (My CHIZ001 has been fine, touch wood.)

• edited August 2022

@ahnlak said:

@add_iT said:

@Daevien said:

@add_iT said:

Who said i am impatient?

The impatient thing was asking for an update one day after raising the ticket, when the most casual reading of this thread would have told you that they're so snowed under it might take a bit of time.

You want instant response, go buy something less ... lowend.

It is not about ticket dude

Read carefully

I just reply what @VirMach said HERE on this forum that promise to fix his broken thing after he ask for my ticket id, so i ask how the progress fix thing

So nothing about ticket

You even didn't read it rightly

I just got facepalm when people misunderstand that i am in rush with ticket, the hell with the ticket

• williewillie OG
    edited August 2022

What people are trying to tell you is that Virmach's systems are very broken right now, there is ticket overload, there is no way to predict when or whether anything will be fixed or working. You may not like that answer but that is the only answer anyone can give you. So you are just being a nuisance by repeating the question. It is the same answer or non-answer every time.

There is also no use getting upset of snotty as if we are supposed to come around to your side. In the low end world we have all seen this many times before and we are used to it. All (or most) of us are admiring Virmach's efforts at fixing stuff, we hope for the best, but at the moment the systems can't be considered reliable or predictable. If you want that, go somewhere else.

• edited August 2022

@willie said:
    What people are trying to tell you is that Virmach's systems are very broken right now, there is ticket overload, there is no way to predict if or whether anything will be fixed or working. You may not like that answer but that is the only answer anyone can give you. So you are just being a nuisance by repeating the question. It is the same answer or non-answer every time. There is also no use getting upset of snotty. In the low end world we have all seen this many times before and we are used to it. All (or most) of us are admiring Virmach's efforts at fixing stuff, but aat the moment the systems can't be considered reliable or predictable. If you want that, go somewhere else.

Sure he just can reply it here how the progress in 1 day 1 month or so , i am not hope he reply here soon

Because i ask what he asking first here on this forum, and i am just ask simple question have you done fix it? Because it is already a day normal that you want to know how progress to fixing something

Like i reply to your comment here

He already admit it and apologize because he forget and he answer it after toxic reply from virmachnism

Got it?

Why too many virmach fanboy here

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@add_iT said:
    Got it?

My dude.... just take a day or two to gather yourself mate. Do what you gotta do to destress and unwind. Write VirMach a Get Well Soon card or something. You'll get an update when you get an update. Talking in circles and repeating yourself a dozen times is having the opposite effect that you hope it will.

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• edited August 2022

@Mason said:

@add_iT said:
    Got it?

My dude.... just take a day or two to gather yourself mate. Do what you gotta do to destress and unwind. Write VirMach a Get Well Soon card or something. You'll get an update when you get an update. Talking in circles and repeating yourself a dozen times is having the opposite effect that you hope it will.

It must be already done when first i ask question and then virmach reply it later when he admit it, and so i am not hope he reply it soon, it was all started from people toxic comment start talk different thing like ogf and so and so and didn't read carefully what i ask first

• MasonMason AdministratorOG
    edited August 2022

@add_iT said:

@Mason said:

@add_iT said:
    Got it?

It must be already done when first i ask question and then virmach reply it later when he admit it, and so i am not hope he reply it soon, it was all started from people toxic comment start talk different thing like ogf and so and so

Alright cool so check back in a few days to see if there's an update or reply. Ez pz

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• edited August 2022

@Mason said:

@add_iT said:

@Mason said:

@add_iT said:
    Got it?

It must be already done when first i ask question and then virmach reply it later when he admit it, and so i am not hope he reply it soon, it was all started from people toxic comment start talk different thing like ogf and so and so

Alright cool so check back in a few days to see if there's an update or reply. Ez pz

If you read it virmach self already give his answer back then and apologize, just random fanboy comment that judge and blame for misunderstand thing that i am impatient etc etc

I am not ask for another question more just replying some misunderstand thing from people reply and start talking about shity reply here

• edited August 2022

I think we're dealing with someone who needs to get the last word in so we should just let him and move on after that lol.

But anyways, nice to see that ipv6 is coming soon. Been looking forward to that since the migrations started!

This discussion has been closed.