ReadyDedis, LLC | Affordable KVM SSD Servers

ReadyDedisReadyDedis Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

Hey Folks,

Our virtual server offerings are now live ReadyDedis, LLC | Cloud Virtual Servers

Cloud 1GB - LA - $4/mo
Cloud 2GB - LA - $7/mo

Cloud 1GB - NY - $4/mo
Cloud 2GB - NY - $7/mo

Test IP: 45.83.29.90 | NY | Internap

Test IP: 45.151.254.186 | LAX | Psychz Networks

We’ll also be adding Mumbai, India shortly as well but the pricing/bandwidth may vary.

We own all our hardware, the above offerings are on Dell R620 - Dual E5 processors and 256GB RAM each powered by Samsung SSD(s) on RAID-10.

Control Panel
We use the Hypervisor control panel completely owned and developed by us. It offers you full control over your server and also the ability to use a GUI based firewall, installation scripts and ssh keys as well.

About Us
Currently, we’re a team of 4 experienced individuals who’ve been exposed to servers, networking, and security. We’re based out of India but our company is registered and incorporated in Delaware, US in the year 2018.

24x7 Support
Normally we have proactive monitoring in place for all our servers, even so, if you should face any problem we’re always available on-call vide our phone number +1 302-597-7085 or our support platform via tickets.

Payment Methods
PayPal | Credit / Debit Card | Bitcoin | Alipay

All orders are delivered within 24-72 hours

All the servers come with 1 hour managed support per month.

Thanked by (1)tgl
Tagged:

Comments

• So who's operating this account bharat or someone else?

• ReadyDedisReadyDedis Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@kkrajk said:
    So who's operating this account bharat or someone else?

It's me ( Bharat ).

Thanked by (1)kkrajk
  • edited December 2019

ReadyDedis said: Test IP: 45.83.29.90 | NY | Internap

Why when I test from almost anywhere do I get Cogent if this is supposed to be over Internap?

I checked from about 8 different servers and ever single one routed over Cogent only:

If this was Internap there would be no way that routes to every single location are over Cogent only? Are you maybe mainly using Cogent with Internap as a fall back or in some way preferring Cogent in some way?

Usually routes for INAP look more like:

Also, Internap generally peers directly with Comcast:
    Example: http://prntscr.com/qasty0
    However, this is what I get when tracing to you: http://prntscr.com/qasu3n

Unless for some reason INAP has decided to only use one provider in New York? I can't seem to find a single place that routes over a different provider to there. I was checking bgp.he.net and see Internap is part of your ASN ( https://bgp.he.net/AS35913 ), it just seems odd that every single path I happen to have chosen is best routed via Cogent... and the thing that also is odd is that there is no peering there for Comcast as INAP usually does in their other POPs... (maybe not in New York?).

Appreciate your time in reply.

Cheers!

Have an Allwinner H3 device? Android? Check out H3Droid! | Lichee Pi Zero - The 6$ SBC | #SYSarm - Get It! | Atomic Pi - $35 x86 SBC
    20+ Years IT Experience in Linux/Windows Hosting, Administration and Development

• tgltgl OG
    edited December 2019

@TheLinuxBug

They all seem to come through cogent, but if you look in the mtr's some are using different paths before reaching Cogent NY.

Server seems to be located here http://lg.dc03.dedicontrol.com/

Transit providers include: INAP Performance IP, Century Link, AT&T, NTT, Verizon, Comcast, Telia, Zayo, and Cogent.

Anyway, it seems to go through Cogent

Thanked by (1)vimalware

@TheLinuxBug said:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll talk with Ernie and see what's wrong with our routing.

• @ReadyDedis said:

@TheLinuxBug said:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll talk with Ernie and see what's wrong with our routing.

Let me know what comes of it, if that can actually be fixed and could provide direct peering to Comcast it would actually be a really nice place to put a small server.

Cheers!

Have an Allwinner H3 device? Android? Check out H3Droid! | Lichee Pi Zero - The 6$ SBC | #SYSarm - Get It! | Atomic Pi - $35 x86 SBC
    20+ Years IT Experience in Linux/Windows Hosting, Administration and Development

• qpsqps Hosting ProviderOG
    edited December 2019

TheLinuxBug said: Why when I test from almost anywhere do I get Cogent if this is supposed to be over Internap?

It appears that DediPath connects to Cogent directly, so it is going to be preferred over INAP transit in some cases due to the shorter AS path. If you do a whois on the last IP from the traceroutes, you can see they connect directly: https://pastebin.com/kn5aVhin

Thanked by (3)TheLinuxBug vimalware Asim
  • funkywizardfunkywizard Hosting ProviderOG

@ReadyDedis said:

@kkrajk said:
    So who's operating this account bharat or someone else?

It's me ( Bharat ).

Bharat is great to work with : )

Thanked by (1)ReadyDedis

@funkywizard said:
    Bharat is great to work with : )

Likewise :)

Thanked by (1)funkywizard
  • Did want to mention @ReadyDedis messaged me and asked me to check the routing again -- in a quick look at things I can actually say that INAP is actually being seen a lot more broadly now, however, the one things I personally had hoped for as part of the resolution was that there would be direct Comcast peering to INAP there. It is possible that the Cogent route actually is determined by the route platform to be the lower latency router, even if the direct peering there is available as Comcast does tend to prefer Cogent in a lot of cases (because they are cheap assholes and to provide the services they do they leverage Cogent a lot). However, this is a bit disappointing for me as that direct peering usually offers a lot better throughput and what I will call 'reliability of transfer speed', where stuff going over Cogent may start off will a reasonably fast transfer but because of the way Comcast performs QOS you often end up with a sub 100 Mbit transfer speed. This is why direct peering is keen, generally speaking, if you have gigabit service and hit something that peers you can actually get 40-60M/sec transfers.

Again, though, to summarize, from a quick review I do see that INAP is being exposed a lot more in many different markets than it was the last time I checked. Several of the same servers show that it gets routed via INAP where better routes were available through INAP vs Cogent. Cogent is still strongly in the mix, however, this change should help to promote better throughput over 'Teir 1' providers where that option is available vs just simply pushing all traffic over Cogent which is what was happening before.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by (2)ReadyDedis ialexpw