Hello

2»

Comments

• @Amitz said:
    Well, whenever I think of cheap vps, I mean - the true cheap vps, then I think about vps that are cheap. So, when you say cheap vps and I say cheap vps, then we are both probably talking about cheap vps, don‘t we? And maybe google watches us while talking about cheap vps and the algo thinks: „Holy shit! They are talking a lot about cheap vps! This is for sure THE place for cheap vps!“

Sounds like what the current occupier of the White House would say.

Thanked by (2)Amitz uptime

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• AmitzAmitz OG
    edited December 2019

terrorgen said: Sounds like what the current occupier of the White House would say.

El Donaldo and myself are both stable geniuses. That explains everything... :p
    Cheap VPS.

Thanked by (1)uptime

Amitz, a very stable genius (it's true!) and Grand Rectumfier of the official LESLOS® (LES League of Shitposters).
    Certified braindead since 1974 and still perfectly happy.

• we talk about cheap vps, not cheap stuffing

• AmitzAmitz OG
    edited December 2019

tgl said: we talk about cheap vps, not cheap stuffing

Cheap VPS.

Amitz, a very stable genius (it's true!) and Grand Rectumfier of the official LESLOS® (LES League of Shitposters).

• thats fat vps

• AmitzAmitz OG
    edited December 2019

FAT formatted that cheap VPS.

• Beautiful, cheap VPS. They are beautiful.

Thanked by (1)Amitz

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• A cheap VPS has so much love to give...

Thanked by (1)Rahul

• cheap vps

Thanked by (1)Amitz
  • truly the most magnificent cheap vps

Thanked by (1)Amitz

HS4LIFE (+ (* 3 4) (* 5 6))

• Amitz said: Lowend-SEO?

debaser said: Keyword stuffing

Just keep content on the forums you care of, no need for dark SEO
    If you duplicate content here and "there", there may be a small chance that the new upcoming contender on the block is perceived as abusive by some unclever AI
    With that said, it's also true that I've seen some old trick still working, penalization in search ranking kicks in late (hell, I've even seen exact clones indexed in Google sometimes)
    But there's no reason to do so and it's something arguably despicable
    Just put your content where you care, not where it's more trafficked
    What you could do is e.g. if you have reddit (and I'm sure most of you are active in relevant subreddits), tell users directed to the first search engine hits that alternatives exist
    lowenb0x and t4lk have an edge (especially the forum) since they've been around for quite a long time and have content. Some really relevant and interesting content has been archived and indexed from a greener era
    In the long term what matters is: where are you going to put your user-generated content? If you stop putting it there and start putting it here, or on reddit, or on HB, or whatever, SEO will follow
    Yet I wouldn't care of SEO, I'd care more about the community, that's also why I left "the other place" since over 10 months

my 2 eurocents

meet a HOT nerdy VPS in your area! Cheap bots and shoeminers are waiting for you, so many Gb/s UNMETERED you'll believe it's too CHEAP to have a NAT for this! Yet it's better than SEX you'll say your wife sorry wifey I have some juicy DEAL to catch on the most PREMIUM NETWORKS for my personal KVM VPN on that lowend OVZ7 SPIRIT site!

• Low End Spirited Cheap VPS

Thanked by (2)Amitz vpsgeek
  • good points @mfs

tbh I assumed we were just taking the piss out of the cheap vps SEO ... :smiley:

Thanked by (2)Amitz InceptionHosting

HS4LIFE (+ (* 3 4) (* 5 6))

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@uptime said:
    good points @mfs

tbh I assumed we were just taking the piss out of the cheap vps SEO ... :smiley:

indeed, i don't expect 1 thread/day of it to make much difference :)

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• cheap vps

Thanked by (1)vpsgeek
  • @AnthonySmith said:

@uptime said:
    good points @mfs

indeed, i don't expect 1 thread/day of it to make much difference :)

What if we do 2 threads a day?
    (still kidding)

Thanked by (1)vpsgeek

• cheap vps

• OMG, you guys have way too much free time :#

Thanked by (2)uptime Amitz
  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@WJN said:
    OMG, you guys have way too much free time :#

Just pro level multi taskers

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• Did any of you mention where to look for the best and cheapest VPS? For a virtual private server, it should be both cheap and speedy and stable ... Not so sure this really helps the ranking, though ... ;) But I did find a cheap VPS here, by the way!

• I have all the cheap vps I could possibly need for the next year.

That said, Vote Cheap VPS 2020

Thanked by (1)uptime
  • AmitzAmitz OG
    edited December 2019

I am a remainer. But not allowed to vote in the U.K.? What shall I do?
    Oops. Sorry. That was meant to be in the Cest Pit.

• refikrefik OG
    edited December 2019

Hello,

New looking vanilla :)

Came here from LET too :D

Thanked by (4)Amitz vpsgeek flips uptime