NatVPS.net - Migration of France NAT VPS Services to New Node

AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

I sent out this email yesterday, posting here aswell for visibility.

Dear Valued Client,

We hope this message finds you well. We have an important update regarding our NAT VPS services in France that requires your attention.

Regrettably, one of our NAT VPS nodes in France has been blocked by the upstream provider due to some user port scanning activities over IPv4. Despite our continuous efforts and ongoing communication with the provider, the node remains blocked even after approximately a month.

To ensure the continuity of your services in France, we have made alternate arrangements by migrating all client services to our new node, also using a new blling portal for better experience. This migration aims to minimize any disruption caused by the blocked node.

As a gesture of goodwill and to compensate for the inconvenience you have experienced, we will extend the renewal dates for your France NAT VPS services by an additional 2 months. This extension will be automatically applied to your accounts after migration.

Migrating to the New Node:
To proceed with the migration and transition your services to the new nodes, please follow these steps:

1. Open a support ticket through our support system by visiting: https://my.webhorizon.net/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/departments/
  2. In the ticket, please confirm that you are ready to migrate to the new node in France, understanding that all existing data on the affected node will be lost.
  3. Our support team will promptly assist you with the migration process and provide further instructions to ensure a smooth transition to the new nodes.
  4. Once completed your account will be migrated to new billing portal at https://clients.natvps.net/
  5. Click on the "Forgot password" option.
  6. Enter the email address associated with your NAT VPS account. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password and log in.

Please note that at this time, the new billing portal is available for France location only. However, we are actively working towards migrating all NAT VPS locations to the new portal in the near future.
For clients with NAT VPS services in locations other than France, please rest assured that your services continue to function as usual through our existing billing portal. No action is required from your end.

Alternatively, if you prefer to wait for the affected node to be restored, your data will remain intact. However, please note that we are unable to provide an exact timeframe for the restoration process due to external factors.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this situation and assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue promptly. Our team is working diligently to restore normal operations or facilitate the migration process based on your preference.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team by opening a support ticket through the provided link. We are here to assist you throughout this process and ensure a seamless experience.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,
NatVPS.net / WebHorizon

Comments

• I registered on your new portal. there are no offers available in any country. it's a fail or you don't have offers anymore now?

• AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

@Nata73 said:
    I registered on your new portal. there are no offers available in any country. it's a fail or you don't have offers anymore now?

We have only set up France 🇫🇷 at the moment.

• @Abdullah said:

@Nata73 said:
    I registered on your new portal. there are no offers available in any country. it's a fail or you don't have offers anymore now?

" France - VPS-NAT256 (France) plan is currently unavailable " - this i have now from new your portal. (https://natvps.net)

• you can try make new account from your portal and make order from nat vps fr. give me know that you get pls..... i have message immediately after selection country. thk.

@Nata73 said:

@Abdullah said:

@Nata73 said:

" France - VPS-NAT256 (France) plan is currently unavailable " - this i have now from new your portal. (https://natvps.net)

Now.
    https://clients.natvps.net/?/cart/nat-vps-vz7-france/

• Now.
    https://clients.natvps.net/?/cart/nat-vps-vz7-france/ - yes this link is work, thk. You take pay only paypal now ?

Thanked by (1)Ganonk
  • @Abdullah said: Alternatively, if you prefer to wait for the affected node to be restored, your data will remain intact. However, please note that we are unable to provide an exact timeframe for the restoration process due to external factors.

• There is no data to rescue
    • I can wait for the server to come back up
      Should I open a ticket in this case?
    Thanked by (1)Abdullah

@tototo said:

@Abdullah said: Alternatively, if you prefer to wait for the affected node to be restored, your data will remain intact. However, please note that we are unable to provide an exact timeframe for the restoration process due to external factors.

• There is no data to rescue
    • I can wait for the server to come back up
      Should I open a ticket in this case?

Yes, migrate to the new server.
    It's a mess with existing node, I'll be discontinuing online.net location.

@Nata73 said:

Now.
    https://clients.natvps.net/?/cart/nat-vps-vz7-france/ - yes this link is work, thk. You take pay only paypal now ?

BTC / USDT / USDC / BUSD / XMR are now available.

• Did it went from unlimited BW to 500GB / month? Or is it just a typo?

@kvidden said:
    Did it went from unlimited BW to 500GB / month? Or is it just a typo?

It's always been 500GB / mo on the 256MB plan, then unlimited at reduced speed. :)
    Now that we use solusvm it does not support reduced speed, so a hard cap.

• I signed up for both Germ,any and France from this deal:
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/4188/celebrating-new-locations-unlimited-bw-double-disk-natvps-net
    On the Germany node I got the same, when it got moved due to the same problem with a portscanner.
    But the France one got reverted down to a "normal", hence my question with from unlimited to 500GB/month.
    Its not that I had any options to stay at the old node with the deal I got, and also since Germany was moved to new with same deal I thought same would been applied here :)

• @kvidden said:
    I signed up for both Germ,any and France from this deal:
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/4188/celebrating-new-locations-unlimited-bw-double-disk-natvps-net
    On the Germany node I got the same, when it got moved due to the same problem with a portscanner.
    But the France one got reverted down to a "normal", hence my question with from unlimited to 500GB/month.
    Its not that I had any options to stay at the old node with the deal I got, and also since Germany was moved to new with same deal I thought same would been applied here :)

Same here, but with France only.... While I personally don't really care about BW, the lose of 4G of disk is more trouble!
    And of course a ticket to NatVPS stays unanswered!

• @Abdullah said: Now that we use solusvm it does not support reduced speed, so a hard cap.

Is it possible to set the threshold to, say 600 GB.
    I think this may be a better compromise between both parties.

MicroLXC is lovable.

edited July 2023

@kvidden said:

@TigersWay said:

@kvidden said:

Same here, but with France only.... While I personally don't really care about BW, the lose of 4G of disk is more trouble!
    And of course a ticket to NatVPS stays unanswered!

I understand it was a custom deal, unfortunately I don't have the option to import all plan customisations automatically, so it needs to be adjusted manually.
    Please mention this in a ticket and will get it sorted by tomorrow. :)

Happy Sunday!

Thanked by (1)TigersWay
  • @Abdullah said:
    I understand it was a custom deal, unfortunately I don't have the option to import all plan customisations automatically, so it needs to be adjusted manually.

Happy Sunday!

I can presume we understand the problem :/
    So no worry, when you'll have time, you'll be able to find my ticket: #737219

And thanks already!!!

Thanked by (1)Abdullah

@TigersWay said:

@Abdullah said:

Happy Sunday!

And thanks already!!!

So I decided to check this right now, but I cannot find ticket #737219 either on old portal or on new portal.
    Can you help me with the email id, I'll PM you.

@Abdullah said:

@TigersWay said:

@Abdullah said:

Happy Sunday!

And thanks already!!!

So I decided to check this right now, but I cannot find ticket #737219 either on old portal or on new portal.
    Can you help me with the email id, I'll PM you.

I got it now, there was an issue with permissions so your ticket wasn't visible. Disk has been corrected.

• @Abdullah said:
    I got it now, there was an issue with permissions so your ticket wasn't visible. Disk has been corrected.

You are much faster than I could ever be =)
    I mean it: Thank you

Thanked by (1)Abdullah
  • FR node is working fine, but JP node is down now I think

• @Abdullah said: Our support team will promptly assist you

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/