[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@jack666 said:
    I was really disappointed when this happened when I first purchased a private transaction vps. I want to say that the terms of service are often format terms. As a user, I generally don't look at it, pay attention, and choose the product. Or the service price, if it meets my needs, I will place an order. If there is an obvious warning on the official website that the account is forbidden to trade privately, I will not make this mistake, and then risk the risk of being banned to renew, and then spend another $50. buy vps. I hope to resume my service, because I feel that the vir meets my expectations, so I continue to renew and purchase new services.

We're not speaking of some obscure terms. If you don't read 99% of the terms, the one thing you can assume is that they don't allow you to trade accounts.

And for spending $50~ or whatever of your own money on an account that wasn't yours, you sure didn't seem like you were interested in a pro-rated refund.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:
    :s > @FrankZ said:

@FrankZ said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:
    @VirMach I bought an account in April this year, and then encountered a promotion and bought a Ryzen Special 2560
    MiserlyCaring-VM $55.00 USD Biennially, I set up my own small website, and now it is suddenly suspended, what should I do? It's been 2 days since the ticket was submitted, but no reply? View Ticket #627022

Let me know if you'd like to provide any critical details.

This is the first time I found that vir has such a good and cheap vps, I really want to buy one, but the official website does not have such strong activities, so I bought a vps for resale from a personal seller, which is very good, but the configuration is relatively low, just in 4 There is a promotion in the month, I bought MiserlyCaring-VM $55.00 USD Biennially, I am very satisfied, but it suddenly stopped a few days ago, because I only put a private photo album and personal website, there is no abuse, I don't understand it, and then I learned that it is because The problem of account transaction, I use it personally, a real user, please restore my service as soon as possible.

If you could provide some identifying details such as account email, VM id#, and/or ticket number so VirMach could know who you are it would be helpful to you cause.

OK, this is the payment Invoice #1414076 Appeal Ticket #627022, thank you

Thank you for the additional information. A @VirMach customer service rep will get back you. If you have not heard back from a VirMach customer service rep here, or via your appeal ticket, after waiting at least 24 hours, you can quote this post. Please be patient and do not spam the thread as it appears that your VPS has been suspended due to a violation of VirMach's TOS.

It has been more than 24 hours since the post message, the work order has been 3 days, my service is still suspended, and the work order has not been responded, please help me deal with it. Very sad.

Assuming this is about ticket #627022 still?

You didn't confirm if you wanted your data or most recent renewal refunded, I assume based on the replies you did not want these since you only mentioned renewing and restoring. Now your concern seems to be getting a quick reply, so I've quickly let you know it's rejected.

I was really disappointed when this happened when I first purchased a private transaction vps. I want to say that the terms of service are often format terms. As a user, I generally don't look at it, pay attention, and choose the product. Or the service price, if it meets my needs, I will place an order. If there is an obvious warning on the official website that the account is forbidden to trade privately, I will not make this mistake, and then risk the risk of being banned to renew, and then spend another $50. buy vps. I hope to resume my service, because I feel that the vir meets my expectations, so I continue to renew and purchase new services.

time to starting reading what you buying then!

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• If I post my order ID, will you double something?

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Flying_Chinaman said:
    If I post my order ID, will you double something?

Price maybe

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • edited October 2022

@Flying_Chinaman said:

Hey, someone is really insecure and keeps removing my message. You'll have to read it here.
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/4777/drizbos-rant-on-virmach#latest

• edited October 2022

@drizbo said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

Hey, someone is really insecure and keeps removing my message. You'll have to read it here.
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/4777/drizbos-rant-on-virmach#latest

I'm certainly aware their issues: merely no ticket support(might take weeks), downtime, poor disk IO & e.t.c.

Fine for personal usage I suppose for its low price (my projects will stick with AWS and Contabo).

smartass shitposting satirist

• @FrankZ said: @willie - I don't see anything on VirMach's network status page regarding SJCZ005, so I think it would be a good idea to try and reboot your VM. I don't know how big your VM is, but maybe it just ran out of memory during the apt-get upgrade.

I was able to reboot ok and finish the upgrade. It's a 768MB VM, and I've been able to upgrade much smaller ones. Debian is way less memory hungry than Ubuntu. No idea what went wrong. I was expecting an openssl patch for a critical vulnerability, but it looks like that will be released on November 1: https://www.globalsign.com/en/blog/urgent-patch-openssl-november-1-avoid-critical-security-vulnerability

Thanked by (1)Mumbly
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@willie - Happy to hear that things worked out for you. :)

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

Double Dicks

Thanked by (1)storm
  • MS said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

Double Dicks

You mean you'll get fucked twice as much by the "provider" ? :3

• @drizbo said:

MS said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

Double Dicks

You mean you'll get fucked twice as much by the "provider" ? :3

Depends, where you like them, front or back.

• @haynhat said:
    Attractive price!

What is site URL for this?

Thanked by (1)FAT32
  • @lesuser said:

@haynhat said:
    Attractive price!

https://virmach.com/special-offers

• @VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

We're not speaking of some obscure terms. If you don't read 99% of the terms, the one thing you can assume is that they don't allow you to trade accounts.

And for spending $50~ or whatever of your own money on an account that wasn't yours, you sure didn't seem like you were interested in a pro-rated refund.

No no, what I understand is that it is my account. I purchased this account, and the username, password and email address are mine. It has been 6 months, and now such a thing suddenly happens, I have never encountered it, I don’t know How to deal with it, is the current situation is that the account suspension state cannot be restored? Can only be refunded? I don't know how it would feel if it happened to you as a customer, I feel terrible right now

edited October 2022

@titus said:
    @VirMach
    Sorry, about my question, but there is any update about the rDNS settings option?
    I tried to use the new button in the WHMCS (Ticked ID: #950786). I got an auto reply, which say, "my request completed", but it still doesn't work for me. :( The [Reply] button in the closed ticket also doesn't work. https://i.ibb.co/dKBwKDG/2022-10-29-032247.png

Thanks for Your answer!

rDNS will be done for any IP not 47.87.xx.xx

For that, we got delayed by a lot of other things but basically still waiting for delegation and nameserver setup and it'll be available directly on SolusVM until people abuse it and we have to make it manual again but it'll be there for at least a while for existing customers.

Thanked by (1)titus
    edited October 2022

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

No no, what I understand is that it is my account. I purchased this account, and the username, password and email address are mine. It has been 6 months, and now such a thing suddenly happens, I have never encountered it, I don’t know How to deal with it, is the current situation is that the account suspension state cannot be restored? Can only be refunded? I don't know how it would feel if it happened to you as a customer, I feel terrible right now

It wouldn't happen to me because I wouldn't buy some random login/pass to an account.

I'd immediately just assume it's a hacked account and not purchase it but that's just me.

Thanked by (2)titus skorous

@FAT32 looks like it was definitely just the weird caching, looks great right now IMO on the site with the dark mode.

Thanked by (1)FAT32
  • DaevienDaevien OG
    edited October 2022

@lesuser said:

You may have to hard refresh a couple times, I think some cache is stuck on old data, but it's:

https://virmach.com/special-offers/

Note: it's not actually live for order to be placed at this point. More of a potential plan and implementation at this point I guess it would be called.

• @jack666 said:

If you purchased the account, it wasn't yours.
    If you made the account directly through the website and ordered a service, it would be yours.

This is the unfortunate truth of buying from a reseller: it's against TOS of most things, including Virmach. And if you buy from a reseller, you aren't really the customer, so you have no rights to anything including service or anything else.

If you want to get anything back, you need to go to the person who sold it to you and get your money back, they are the only one that ever got paid for the service.

@Daevien said: If you want to get anything back, you need to go to the person who sold it to you and get your money back, they are the only one that ever got paid for the service.

Seems like this is out of the question for anyone complaining. Truth of the matter is if the original owner takes over the account and refunds the customer then the issue is automatically resolved and they'll be more capable of properly being able to formulate an appeal, if they cared.

• @cybertech said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

@FrankZ said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:
    @VirMach I bought an account in April this year, and then encountered a promotion and bought a Ryzen Special 2560
    MiserlyCaring-VM $55.00 USD Biennially, I set up my own small website, and now it is suddenly suspended, what should I do? It's been 2 days since the ticket was submitted, but no reply? View Ticket #627022

This is the first time I found that vir has such a good and cheap vps, I really want to buy one, but the official website does not have such strong activities, so I bought a vps for resale from a personal seller, which is very good, but the configuration is relatively low, just in 4 There is a promotion in the month, I bought MiserlyCaring-VM $55.00 USD Biennially, I am very satisfied, but it suddenly stopped a few days ago, because I only put a private photo album and personal website, there is no abuse, I don't understand it, and then I learned that it is because The problem of account transaction, I use it personally, a real user, please restore my service as soon as possible.

If you could provide some identifying details such as account email, VM id#, and/or ticket number so VirMach could know who you are it would be helpful to you cause.

Thank you for the additional information. A @VirMach customer service rep will get back you. If you have not heard back from a VirMach customer service rep here, or via your appeal ticket, after waiting at least 24 hours, you can quote this post. Please be patient and do not spam the thread as it appears that your VPS has been suspended due to a violation of VirMach's TOS.

It has been more than 24 hours since the post message, the work order has been 3 days, my service is still suspended, and the work order has not been responded, please help me deal with it. Very sad.

You didn't confirm if you wanted your data or most recent renewal refunded, I assume based on the replies you did not want these since you only mentioned renewing and restoring. Now your concern seems to be getting a quick reply, so I've quickly let you know it's rejected.

Yes, after going through this, I will definitely figure it out and place an order. I'm in a bad mood right now

edited October 2022

@jack666 said:

@cybertech said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

@FrankZ said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

Yes, after going through this, I will definitely figure it out and place an order. I'm in a bad mood right now

Did you actually buy the most recent product yourself?

04/07/2022, that's from your own payment account?

• @VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

@cybertech said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

@FrankZ said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

Did you actually buy the most recent product yourself?

04/07/2022, that's from your own payment account?

Yes, all renewals, recharges and payments after April are all paid by me. I can provide paypal payment records Alipay records

edited October 2022

Okay as a solution to this since a lot of the people stuck suspended right now are in a weird limbo state, what we can offer is immediate termination of all services and adding VirMach credits to a new clean account that's theirs (or just whatever clean account, I can't really stop you from giving someone else's email nor do I really care.)

Just keep in mind it's also a bad idea to buy credits from a third party, if they charge back the payment it'll obviously be removed then you owe money. I shouldn't have to say that, also this isn't an official announcement or official policy. No, you don't need to be here to learn this, it'll be communicated to you if it's offered.

With that said:

@jack666 said: Yes, all renewals, recharges and payments after April are all paid by me. I can provide paypal payment records Alipay records

Then I'm okay to refund this for remaining duration to original payment, right? I won't refund it and then you say it didn't go to you? If I do this then it's lost for you, otherwise request credit.

• @VirMach said:
    Okay as a solution to this since a lot of the people stuck suspended right now are in a weird limbo state, what we can offer is immediate termination of all services and adding VirMach credits to a new clean account that's theirs (or just whatever clean account, I can't really stop you from giving someone else's email nor do I really care.)

Just keep in mind it's also a bad idea to buy credits from a third party, if they charge back the payment it'll obviously be removed then you owe money. I shouldn't have to say that, also this isn't an official announcement or official policy. No, you don't need to be here to learn this, it'll be communicated to you if it's offered.

With that said:

@jack666 said: Yes, all renewals, recharges and payments after April are all paid by me. I can provide paypal payment records Alipay records

Then I'm okay to refund this for remaining duration to original payment, right? I won't refund it and then you say it didn't go to you? If I do this then it's lost for you, otherwise request credit.

What I want to express is that if the refund is made, it will definitely be returned to my own payment account, but I don't want to do that, because I have used the vir for half a year and feel that the vir is very good. I have recharged the balance before, and I hope to continue to use it. . I just want to get back to using it as soon as possible. This is what I want to express

@jack666 said: What I want to express is that if the refund is made, it will definitely be returned to my own payment account, but I don't want to do that, because I have used the vir for half a year and feel that the vir is very good. I have recharged the balance before, and I hope to continue to use it. . I just want to get back to using it as soon as possible. This is what I want to express

Okay in that case wait for the account closure email, it will have a link to request credit on a new account that's actually yours and you'll have an option to make a new order in the future with the store credit on a new valid account.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said: What I want to express is that if the refund is made, it will definitely be returned to my own payment account, but I don't want to do that, because I have used the vir for half a year and feel that the vir is very good. I have recharged the balance before, and I hope to continue to use it. . I just want to get back to using it as soon as possible. This is what I want to express

Okay in that case wait for the account closure email, it will have a link to request credit on a new account that's actually yours and you'll have an option to make a new order in the future with the store credit on a new valid account.

Ok, then I will use my paypal payment email as my new vir account, which is enough to show that this is my own account.

• @VirMach said:

Ok, then I will use my paypal payment email as my new vir account, which is enough to show that this is my own account.

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

Just make sure to sign up using a network not associated with last account. You may need to use a VPN, but make sure it is 100% yours and not shared VPN. And do not log into it to the old account, turn it off before logging back in to old account.

• @Virmach You're far too generous in your time/offers for the naive. ;)
    Could you take time out of your busy schedule to look at a certain Transfer, that I confirmed an email address on? It's the only Ticket that I have open now.
    [Got all excited about the rDNS comment above until I realised it don't count for the crucial 47.87.x.x range :'( ]

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

This discussion has been closed.